When you’re so wrapped up in your business, it’s easy to lose sight of your website. Over time your pages can get stale, your visitor numbers can drop and suddenly your website isn’t performing as well as it could. That’s where a website redesign can help – but how do you know if it’s time?
Here are 12 questions you can ask yourself to see whether you should be thinking about a website redesign now.
- Does your home page showcase the most recent and relevant information?
- Are there features on your website that no longer work or you no longer need?
- Are all your services, product descriptions and images still current?
- When you consider competitor sites, does yours look old?
- Has your website analytics experienced a drop in visitor numbers?
- Is the navigation intuitive to find the most important things on your site?
- Does your website appear correctly on mobile devices? Is it responsive?
- Do you know your website is missing content that would be helpful to your customers?
- Is there any old or outdated information that must be removed?
- Are your website terms of service out of date?
- Does your web store need to accept new methods of payment?
- Has it been more than a year since your last update?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to more than one of these questions then chances are your website needs a redesign. Why not start a conversation with our design team about how we can modernize and refresh your website today.