Small business owners will be excited about our Business Hosting at Asporea. Here’s how it’s different from other hosting platforms. Asporea’s Business Hosting offers premium server performance and an easy to use cPanel. You don’t need advanced technical knowledge.
In short, all the power of having your own server with zero effort. You don’t have to hire a server technician to have a great website platform for your small business.
Small business owners are busy – you’re the leader, the bookkeeper, the office manager and the sales team all wrapped into one. You don’t need to be a server administrator too. With just a little tech knowledge you can be a server administrator without having to get complicated.
If you want a hosting platform for your small business without the stress, then our Asporea Business Hosting solution is the answer.
How is Business Hosting Different?
A shared hosting server is like living in an apartment — it’s inexpensive, suitable and does most things you need. You are in a shared space, so just like apartment living you could have noise across the hall or return to find someone in your parking space!
A Business Server is like owning a condo. We give you dedicated space, a smaller exclusive group of neighbours and a team of people who keep the fuss to a minimum behind the scenes.
A Business Dedicated server is like having your own house – giving you the flexibility to customise and use that server exactly as you want.
Is Business Hosting for me?
Business Hosting was designed to service users who might have outgrown their traditional shared hosting accounts.
These are some of the reasons
• Your site uses more than the allocated share of resources.
• You anticipate increased website traffic in the future
• You want your response times to be faster
• You are running eCommerce, or applications that require more memory
• Your WordPress site has a lot of custom plugins that need processing power
Business Hosting gives you more ‘headroom’ and more resources. It’s not a full dedicated server but sits somewhere in the middle. It’s a cheaper option to give you more freedom while your business grows. Now you can have the power of a big server without having to manage it yourself.
Here’s what you get with your Business Hosting plan:
• An easy-to-use cPanel experience
• Over 300 pre-installed one-click install scripts giving you software on tap
• Unmetered bandwidth which is great if you’re website numbers are growing.
• Free email for professional communication including a convenient webmail interface for busy people on the go.
• Customised Performance options built-in.
• Free Let’sEncrypt SSL
If this sounds like what you need, check out our Business Hosting plans and get started today.